Students seeking for admission in to NCE (Business Education) programme should possess any of the following qualifications:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or NECO with passes in 5 subjects including English Language, and Mathematics three of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course. Credits in English is required.
- A Grade II teacher’s certificate (TCII) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course. Credit/merit in English Language is required.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, R.S.A or city and guilds intermediate certificate with Federal Craft Training Certificate with credit/merit in at least four subject, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad may be accepted for admission purposes.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination and MPCE examination also qualify for admission.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for direct admission must enroll for and write the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB.